Taroland: Reasons Why I Never Visit My Rich Friend

03 June, 2009

Reasons Why I Never Visit My Rich Friend

I got a forward email today, its just simple and funny email. I seldom open any forward email, but today is not a busy morning so i decided to open one of it.

Here it goes..

Once while visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me and.....

Question : 'What would you like to have..Fruit juice, Soda, Tea,
Chocolate, Capuccino, Frapuccino,or Coffee?'
Answer: ' Tea please'

Question : ' Ceylontea, Indian tea, Herbal tea,Bush tea, Honey bush tea, Iced tea or green tea ?'
Answer : ' Ceylontea '

Question : 'How would you like it ? black or white ?
Answer: 'white'

Question: 'Milk, or fresh cream?
Answer: 'With milk '

Question: 'Goat's milk, or cow's milk'
Answer: 'With cow's milk please.

Question: ' Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?'
Answer: ' Um, I'll just take it black.

Question: ' Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?'
Answer: 'With sugar'

Question: ' Beet sugar or cane sugar?'
Answer: 'Cane sugar '

Question:' White, brown or yellow sugar?'
Answer: 'Forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water instead.'

Question: 'Mineral water, tap water or distilled water? '
Answer: 'Mineral water'

Question: 'Flavored or non-flavored ?'
Answer: 'I think I'll just die of thirst.

No comments: