Taroland: Brownie Puff ~ the best Hamster in the world

05 December, 2008

Brownie Puff ~ the best Hamster in the world

Photobucket



Brownie, I know you are strong, I know you want to stay, but its time to go Brownie. Don’t be scare, there is a thick, gentle and warm hand waiting for you at the other side of the world, which is the hand I always miss, Yes he is waiting for your over there, just walk farward, don’t look back. Take care yourself on the way, walk carefully, don’t be clumsy, don’t simply kick on things and don’t fall down.

I will miss you here Brownie, you’re the BEST I ever have. Love you forever.

NO hamster will …..
….. allow other to touch their babies, but Brownie;
….. always react with their name, but Brownie;
….. nip nip their human to show their love, but Brownie;
….. always looking forward their human to return home; but Brownie;
….. worries they will hurt their human, but Brownie;
….. be so manja, waiting someone to feed her, but Brownie;
….. rather stave themselves, than leave their babies for 5mins, but Brownie;
….. think a human hand will taken care their babies, so they can have some rest in an other conner, but Brownie….

I will always miss …..
….. your non-stop hamster dance, until I carry you out.
…..your lovely eyes, every time I call your name.
….. your gentle lovely nip nip, when you want me to hold you.
….. your sofe mouth, you always worries you will wrongly bite me, when you try to grab your wormies.
….. your small little hands, which always want to hold my finger.
….. your sticky feet, they are always cold.
..... your manja face, when you enjoy being feed.
…. how you trust me, while I play with your new born, you even walk away as if I will take care of them and you can have a rest.

Brownie, you will always my sweet girl, you are always the most beautiful girl. I never know I will miss you so much, I never know I needed you so much. No more hamster dance, no more your little hands. I am calling you as usual when I walk in my room, but I realise you are no more around. I know I promise you I will be fine, but please give me sometime.

Brownie, be good with dad, he will take good care of you, wait me there, I will meet you all again one day. I don’t want you to be my pet, but my friend.

Brownie, love you forever.

Brownie in her new tank.






Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: