Taroland: Taro's Toy #3 Dehydrator

31 December, 2008

Taro's Toy #3 Dehydrator

Mr Toy #3 join the family on 30th Oct 2008.


After BB and Kiro the Sugar Glider have their HPW and Fresh purree, Hamster babies also have their fresh smoothie. How about my Gerbil babies?? Oh dear, they have nothing :(, they don't have home cook meal :(. I feel so sorry for them. But gerbils canot take too mcuh fresh fruits or veges, they will get sick. Although I aware of dehydrater, but I always though its more than 10Ks. So never dream about it, and my hamster's sifu Chipmon, came for a visit from Singapore. We talk about this and she told me Singapore do have a better deal dehydrater. WAW that is too cool! A very good news for me.
Goes up and down, and finally with help of my friend Sara, I got my dehydrater YOHOO...
With help of Chipmon and BlurBlur and JemJem, I got 5 more trays!! Now my dehydrater with 10 trays, I can dehydrated alot of things.
Also hamster's or gerbil's owner in outstation can enjoy the dehydrated Nutri-Smoothie On-The-Go.

No comments: