Taroland: Hamster Madness

04 January, 2008

Hamster Madness

I really need to say THANKS to this friend that lute me the Hamster Trap, she is Chipmon from Singapore. I know her through Mongolian Gerbil talk, by looking at her hamster photos everyday, it’s really the most poison thing in the world.

Chipmon are very into nutrions, she and her gang looks into every single nutrition that hamster need. Chipmon keeping her show quality Syrian for eight years, I really learn a lot of things from her experience. Yes I mean real experience from A- Z, not merely keeping experience which only throwing food in and changing bedding.

Spend two years to learn about their diet, I decide to improve the quality of Syrian Hamster here. After discuss with Chipmon, I understand that, colors are not the priority in my improvement list, before a Syrian Hamster looks like a Syrian Hamster rather than a mousy looks.

Temperament, size and head are the priority in the improving list, here is where I start….

No comments: