Taroland: Bulldog Addicted

02 January, 2008

Bulldog Addicted



In the old days, on and off I did keeping some pets, but I don’t consider those are my experience of keeping pets. Because there is no study and research were done. It’s merely feeding them and keeping them in tiny cage, bottle or jar.

I had start to do my study and research about Bulldog three years before I get Taro. Included standard, temperament and training. Books about Bullie is so difficult to get in Malaysia, so I had to get them from New Zealand, USA and some from local book store like MHP.

In coincidence, I am so lucky to get a very good and useful dog training book specially for Bullie, this book helps me a lot when I get Taro.

The very first pets forum I join is a Bulldog forum in USA, name Bulldogs World, then I joined an other in UK, name Bulldog Domain, everyone there are so informative, friendly and helpful, then follow by the local K9 forum, puppy.com, there I meet some friends, some Bullie lover, Elaine, Damien, Wang (Britman Bulldog), Hun (Crazymouse_yyh), Tang , etc. Everyone is so crazy in Bullies.

No comments: