Taroland: About Nezumitaro…

01 January, 2008

About Nezumitaro…

Since young, I always want to have pets. But I come from a strict family, I was not allow to have a lot of pets in one time. Trying hard to get back from my memory….


- I had a dog named Tiger before. I was about 3 to 4 years old. He was a bit unstable, he will chew off EVERYTHING!! Yes EVERYTHING included car and flower pots, and he bite my mum while she going to fed him. We have no choice, but to send him to a farm. I hear he went to attack an Indian’s cater. And was killed by the Indian guy.


- Dad bring puppy home once a while, but because of Tiger, I am very afraid of dog. I will never ever step out from the house. No choice again, puppy gave away. I still remember we name them one of them Xiao Hei (Blacky).


- When I start schooling, I got a few cents everyday as pocket money, I didn’t spend the pocket money for my lunch, but went to the wet market behind my school to buy fighting fish. RM1 per fish. Bough them some fish pellets, but I feel the fish is so pity, because they are not able to eat the pellets, so I decided to smutch the pellet into powder for them. Dumbo me, the cookware for smutching contain chilli, the next day they fishes were kill by me, pour all of them into the drain behind the house. Crying sadly beside the drain, though to feed them better, but I killed them.


- Then come the white mouse. Breed by my friend. He give me 2 of them, play with them everyday. And they are so stick!! So I always bath them and sun them.


- A bird our neighbor give us, he is a lovely bird and can recognize us. But he fly away when we gave him a bath. Look for him more than a month, hope he will still be around, but he had gone.


- Dad pick back a tortoise from road side too, we keep him in bathroom, when we goes in. he will chase our toes to bite . LOL, but we still love him, Sadly, once our bathroom attack by red ants. They attack GuiGui, and he gone.


- No more pets for years, until I am 20+, I had my guinue pig, named BB in New Zealand. But he suffer in lung infection during season chainging, run him to the vet, the vet gave him an injection, but he canot pass the night.


I always love Bulldog, my dream dog,. Start reading, buying a lot of books about bullie. 3 years later, I decided its time to get myself a Bulldog, looking n finding around for 6 months, Here I found my Taro, my first boy.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Here my pets live start again….

1 comment:

Mr.Marcy ~wowowo~ said...

mum i love u ! stay strong n happy, dun let yr tummy slim down (after so many years of hard work)