Taroland: Joke Of The Day

18 May, 2009

Joke Of The Day

LOL!! I really can not stop laughing after I see this JOKE.

There are two spammer in a forum, lets name them the 2 Cs. Why I call them spammer? The reason is, Ms. C1 did some shameful things till she is run out of topic to post in the forum, and Mr C2 is a super spammer he will quoted anyone photos with a reply of 'Oh its so cute' and today they really make my day. LUV YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Ms. C1 post a so so glider photo in the forum.
Mr. C2: xxx, how old is that joey? You got the high Res? drool.gif Will PM you.
Ms. C1: It's close up pic. smile.gif And use dslr lah....
Mr. C2: GREAT! I would love to book that cute picture. laugh.gif

LOL!!!!!

First, the photo is consider so lousy and bad skill with a DSLR, I do get those lousy photos like this, which I feel so shameful to post up. What about Ms. C1 study and learning this in her school?? OMG she can be so proud to answer USE DSLR lah!!

Secound, Mr. C2 is just interested to book the cute PICTURE!! If I don't name him as spammer, what better name I can give him!!??

LOL!!!! once again I LOVE YA ALL!!! thanks making my day!!

1 comment:

ShaRil rOutH WelLinG said...

name that Mr C2 as lousier....:)