Taroland: Ookii & Iko de Rejected Joey

08 May, 2009

Ookii & Iko de Rejected Joey

Photobucket

I got Ookii and Iko on 29th March 2009, to cut the story short, their parents rejected them so I decided to bring them home. Give a call to Pet Shack onwer, and so thanksful that they turned back to their shop to get me all the things I needed for the Ookii and Iko.

I rush to the vet once I see Iko is stronger, they are abit too weak to go out when I got them. I am too worries that anything may stress them. Went to Dr Jenny again and I got an eye drop and anti-biotic for Iko, and Ookii has his eye drop for his wound on his face.

Times fly very soon, and they getting better everyday, which reduced my worries day by day too. Now I am so proud to tell the whole world. Ookii and Iko make their way!!! YES they are strong babies!!

Ookii was 19gm, and he is 64gm today, while Iko was 14gm, light like a paper, and now she is 60gm.

Though of finding them a good home, but I guess I am over protective that I canot trust anyone. so I decided to keep them and neuter Ookii 6 months later. Hope it woudn't hurt Ookii too much and everything will goes smoothly.

Everytime when I see how they hug each others to sleep, I just canot bare to seperate them. They are just way too sweet and lovely.

Photobucket

I hope they will grow up healthly and happily. Love you babies.

1 comment:

Izzati Jamal said...

you are awesome!! keep up the good work! they are so lucky to have you =)