Taroland: Kokoa My Very 1st Baby

04 May, 2009

Kokoa My Very 1st Baby

26th Feb 2006 ~ 4th May 2009

Photobucket Photobucket

Kokoa, you are my first gerbil baby. You baba and mama, Kuri and Kumi gave birth for 2 pups in their first liter, but Mama Kuri always has milk problem, 1 of the pup cannot make it and moved on. Here I left you Kokoa, and you was brought up by hand feed. I will never forget how you can claw straight away into my palm even your eyes were not open yet. You are so darling and its so happy to see you grow up healthy and strong.

I will also never forget you always playing on my bed while I was reading. When someone tumping in their tank, you will always run to me and hide between my arms. Nothing much I can do, but just give you a smile and told you everything will be ok.

You are the biggest girl I have, yet you are such a soft baby. Baba Kumi bully you so much, you will never fight back. Yes, you are double size of your baba.

Now you want to move on to join your baba and mama in the side of the rainbow, although a lot to tell you, but I will let you go, because I understand this is the fact I need to face. All I hope is you have a safe journey, I know you will running and hopping around on the way, don't be over playful and lost your way ok. Remember your parents are waiting for you and there are always a warm hand over there.

Kokoa, I will always miss you and love you here. Promise we will meet again and rebuild our kingdom.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

May her RIP. She is such a lovely gal.

jtl said...

RIP, Kokoa.

Jyrenze said...

bye bye Kokoa~ RIP