Taroland: Happi Woofday To Me

03 February, 2009

Happi Woofday To Me

Haffii Woofday to Me~~~
Haffi Woofday to Me~~~~~
Haffi Woofday to me Taro Baby~~~
Haffi Woofday to Me~~~~
AOooo WOOOfff

Today is ME Taro woofday, I am five this year. I wish myself always healthy, more and more handsome, more and more treats, every year I can celebrate with Mama, Papi. Koko and Mimi.
This year I have 2 eggs, and vanila laichee cake. YUMMY!!! I keep barking Mimi, cause I canot wait to have a bite on my cake. This year Mimi say yellow 'ong' me, so I put on my yellow shirt. Handsome ke neh!?
This year Papi buy me the Woofday cake, I take 2 pcs of cakes and 1 egg, keep the ohter egg for tomorrow breakfast.


Photobucket
Papi bought me a birthday cake!! YEAH!! Papi I Wooof You!!

Photobucket
Look at my cake~ err

Photobucket
say cheeseee~ "faster lah! I want to eat cake loh"

Photobucket
ommm~ OmmM~ OMmm~ Yummy!! 2 pcs finished in 2 mins

Photobucket
Yumm~ anymore?

Photobucket
Lets see who havn't finished their cake~~

Photobucket
hmm~ looks like everyone is finished

Photobucket
The cake really Yumm~~ hope my next birthday coming soon
Photobucket
I am very happy!! HO HO HO!!

3 comments:

Sushi said...

epi bday taro!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Taro

Nezumitaro said...

thanks thanks!!