Taroland: How Can I Work Without You

06 February, 2009

How Can I Work Without You

Dearest Partner,

I can't do my work without you..
I can't concertrade on my job without you..
My day will be so plain without you..
My mood will be so down without you..
I don't feel to move without you..
I don't feel awake without you..

My Dearest Partner...

Do you know, you mean alots to me?
I feel so sweet when you are around..
From my finger tips down to my throat..
I am full with energy when you around..
You melt me, you melt yourself..
You my love, you my only one..
I never look for others, cause I dying for you..

But My Dearest Best Partner,

Do you know..

I hate you so much. while I love you more..
I tell myself to stop, but I just can't..

It's just simply because you are..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





AND YOU MAKE ME FAT!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

foo wei li!!!!!!ur post is so so so so.. argghhh..i don't know what to describe it. but after see the ending,it's like WTF!!!is just only chocoloot ah.!@#$%^&*()

akachester said...

I know you just trying to show off your lens lar....!!!

Borrow me lar. Wahha...Dont angry at the choco. Give it to me. I help u "KILL" it.

Anonymous said...

I want your partner too!

ShaRil rOutH WelLinG said...

hahaha.. u r so funny la nezu... i tought what...huh..

Nezumitaro said...

hahhha sorry for my nonsense..:P But i really LOVE my partner!! HAHAHHA

Jyrenze said...

Can share your partner with me? :p