Taroland: KAI MA!!!!!! HAppY BiRTHdAY To YOU YOU YOU!!! WOOOFFF!!!

14 February, 2009

KAI MA!!!!!! HAppY BiRTHdAY To YOU YOU YOU!!! WOOOFFF!!!

Happi Buufday to YOUUUU!!
Happi Buufday to YOUUUUu woof!!
Happi BUFFDAYY to KAII MAAAA!!
HAppI BuufDay to YOU!!!

Photobucket


Kai MA KAi MA!!! today is your BUFFFDAY ohhhh!!! You don't think I forget!! I Taro still remember!!! HAHA is it surprise when you wake up and you see me wishing you here!? KAiMA I Luv You!!
Ok ok be serious.. I want to make wishes for my Kai MA in this special day.
Photobucket
I WISH...
KaiMa always HEALTH like the BULL!!
KaiMA always YOUNG & FRESH like the ROSE!!
KaiMA always HAPPY & SHINNY like the MORNING SUNSHINE!!
KAIMa always FIT like ME!!!
KaiMa come to see me in Malaysia AT LEAST two times a year!!
Uncle Steve will come see me someday again!!
Uncle Steve make more more money & come here very soon!!
April come sooner!! Cause Kai MA coming to play with me!!
OOppss.... looks like I am making wishes for myself more than for Kai MA...:P
ok ok I make wishes HARDER!!..... I wish....I wish.....I..... wish.....I .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...zzzZZzz...ZZ..ZZz...zzz....
Photobucket
Taro trying very hard to make wishes for his Kai Ma, but he forget that although he has a big head, but a small and simple brain. All he wants is all the best things in the world will fall on his Kai Ma & the family. And he wish Uncle Steve will come visit him again and don't make him waiting too long. May he dream of his Kai Ma everyday and blessing his Kai Ma from his heart.
Teresa!! Don't forget me also!! I also remember your birthday ah :P not only Taro!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Wish you a LOOOMANTIKKK night with Steve YA!!

4 comments:

ShaRil rOutH WelLinG said...

hepi besday kai ma.......

ShaRil rOutH WelLinG said...

so sweet ur happy besday song for kai ma... heee

Unknown said...

Thank you Taro for your well wishes.
I am indeed a pleasant surprise. Oh my what nice wishes for my birthday.
Thank you to your Mommy for taking your paw to Taroland to write all these nice things. Her hand must be very tired because she has to hold your paw for so long to write such a long message to me.
Thank you ShaRil rOutH WelLinG for your well wishes too.
Thank you Wei Li for all the nice wishes and for remembering my birthday.
Kai Ma.

Unknown said...

Thank you also for the lovely birthday song.
Hugs and love from me to you all.
Kai Ma