Taroland: 2nd Thalasso Therapy - Pet Shack

08 March, 2009

2nd Thalasso Therapy - Pet Shack

HOHOHO today I went for my 2nd Thalasso Therapy in Pet Shack!! Auntie Joan is not feeling very well, and Uncle Jack were busy.. GUESS WHAT!! KeyMon Koko bath me this time.

I follow KeyMon Koko to the back, but half way I found my fat mummy not behind me, I turn over to look for her, unfortunately KeyMon Koko hold my leash.. OPS... door open I see mummy phewww....

Here you see KeyMon koko sooo serious shampoo me.. I swing swing swing, end up more like KeyMon Koko having shower..:P

Photobucket

After I done my Thalasso Therapy, went we reach home. I straigh away KO... I zzZzz..Zzzzz... snor and snor....

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks KeyMon Koko, Uncle JAck and Auntie Joan!!! Auntie Joan you get well soon ok!! I do High Five for you!

No comments: