Taroland: Why You Quit Gal?

04 March, 2009

Why You Quit Gal?

I am very upset now....:(

Through Sin Chew Jit Poh, I sponsor a little girl, 14 years old in China for her study, I though I can keep her till she finished her degree. I hope I can help abit and give her and her family a little change in their life.

I received an other kid's info early Jan 09, I though Sin Chew Jit poh asking if I interested to sponsor one more kid. After calculate my account, I though to take in 2nd kid. So I call up to Sin Chew Jit Poh just now, very disappointed that I found my 1st kid drop her study. :(

When I hear it, I am very down, very upset, very disappointed... why she stoped? Does she facing others problem? or she give up her study?

..................................................

No comments: