Taroland: What Nezumitaro Means?

09 March, 2009

What Nezumitaro Means?

Sometime I am bad that I don't like to use certain words when I am talking about some topic or somebody. Either I don't feel they are what they should be, or I just canot accept the reality. So this is Nezumitaro's Dictionary.

When I say...

1) I am going to visit my dad - I am going to cemetery to visit my dad. Sorry I still canot face the reality to use the word cemetery or 'pray' my dad.

2) My son / My boy - Taro, my bullie, yeah yeah.. bulldog.. I don't really like to use the word 'Dog' on Taro. Cause he is more than a dog.

3) Dr. not free to see me - I don't want to see Dr.

4) Cik Kak - My camera.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not cik kak. Is CICAK. GET IT? Remember Foo.. is C-I-C-A-K. Cicak!!!! for you camera. bwahahahahaha...