Taroland: Woof WoOf Its Taro Here..

17 March, 2009

Woof WoOf Its Taro Here..

Its time for me to post, 1st I would like to complain my 2 legs mummy. I just can not stand this fela, she just got her new toy 4 days ago. I understand she is excited and she had been waiting for this day for so long. But still she don't need to carry it with her 24/7 showing off here and there, its like she so worries no one knows :(, she even carry up and down in the house, showing my little gerbils and hamsters sibling. AIKS!!

So I decided to show off too, inorder to make sure everyone know I am better than her. kekek...
Today I was told I going to have my new boots in this coming April, KaiMa will bring it over when she come back to Malaysia.
I hear that this new boots from Ruff Wear is more softer than the last model. Here how they looks like..
This boots name Bark'n Boots Skyliner by Ruff Wear, Ruff Wear do has a very good quality gear for our doggie friends. It is mainly for outdoor use. Very comfy product, easy to wash and dry, no matter how dirty I play, it never stain.

There are only two colors for this boot, one is in grey the other is green and blue. My will be the green and blue one. The boots are already with KaiMa now, the shop is so nice to allow KaiMa to bring me 3 pairs, 4 L size and 2 M size, just incase I canot fit them. Cause you know my front paw paw is bigger than my legs.

I remeber two years ago, KaiMa bring back 12 boots for me too, but I canot fit the boots. Its because the boots come with a special base, which supost to protect doggie paws paws, but my dumbmie paws just canot walk on it. End up KaiMa have to bring 12 boots home to return to the lady. That boot is a good one, but just canot fit me, :( what a wasted. Its also by Ruff Wear, Bark'n Boots Grip Trex.

I canot believe that the same lady allow KaiMa to bring me 6 boots to try on again this time, its so thanksful to her.

So, LETS COUNTDOWN for my SKYLIER!!!


No comments: