Taroland: The Believe In Live

23 March, 2009

The Believe In Live

I know you will sure think I am ONE LAZY BUM, actually I am not. I will explain why is it here. Everyone do something with a reason behind, so do I. Although you see me sleep 90% of the time, or maybe I never welcome you when you came my house. I am not merely sleeping, and there is a reason for these, also you should congratulations me, as I am nearer to my believe...
.
.
.
.
.
.
maybe you should follow my believe too..
.
.
.
.
.
you will feel your life will change, you will feel freely without stress...
.
.
.
.
you will never waste any sec. in your live..
.
.
you will feel the satisfactions..
.
.
.
Lets us have a same Believe and we share...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the SLEEPING BUDDHA!!!
.
.
.
.
Zzz zzzZZzz zZZzz
.
.
.




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EeeEerrrRrr... who so noisy?? wake me up.. am I dreaming just now??


No comments: