Taroland: Malaysia Flying Bulldog

20 March, 2009

Malaysia Flying Bulldog

I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sky..
We always hear someone say 'If you think you can, YOU CAN!' Yes I always agreed with this statement. We need to trust ourselves and always have certain level of confidence to ourselves. Never look down to ourselves, we never know our max abilities if we never try.
Look at Taro, look at his face, he is full of confidence that he can 'fly' over the 4 boards, YES FOUR!!! I guess he may even forget he is a bulldog while he was in the air. Which his body weight of 25kgs and short legs, he believe in himself that he ablt to 'fly' over the four boards, he take it seriously there he fly over, with a quite distance of heigh from the ground.
I feel proud to my boy, I told myself, I should be better than Taro. Never say NO or CANOT before I did my best. And I believe I can do it if I really want to.
Thanks Taro!! You show me what is 'confidence'. Love you boy.

No comments: