Taroland: 40% Fruits and Vegetables to 60% Protein Based Foods

14 January, 2009

40% Fruits and Vegetables to 60% Protein Based Foods

40% fruits and vegetables to 60% protein based foods!
40% fruits and vegetables to 60% protein based foods!!
40% fruits and vegetables to 60% protein based foods!!!

Geesss!! My fault!!! I was told Sugar Glider diet should be 70% fruits and Vegetables and 30% insects. I though they are good enough in glider diet, because they are reputation Glider owner. This really make me regret, that I didn't fully do my reading.

Although I do feed my Sugar Glider the Small Canivore Food, but looks like I need to adjust their diet again.

"If you offer to much fruits your glider will fill up on the fruit, and not eat the necessary protein based foods."

Now I guess I understand why the local Glider owner always complain why our glider don't eat the Insectivorem Gum and etc. Because we put in too much fruits and Veges.

Lets see what they have now:
- HPW diet
- Fruits & Veges
- Gliderade - sprinkle
- Glider Booster - sprinkle
- Acacia Gum - sprinkle
- Small Carnivore Food

1st plan (14/01/2009):
- HPW diet - unchange
- Fruits & Veges - cut down abit
- Small Carnivore Food - increase
- Acacia Gum - serve in seperate plate
- Gliderade - sprinkle
- Glider Booster - sprinkle

No comments: