Taroland: Kuri - my first female M. Gerbil

05 January, 2009

Kuri - my first female M. Gerbil

8th August 2005 ~ 5th January 2009

My Dearest Kuri,
First, I would like to thank you for bring your beautiful kids for me, you bring Kokoa and Kubi to the world. I know its not easy for you, because you are always the smallest one in the house.
When I first got you, I feel you are so dirty look, but after sometime, I start to feel you are so beautiful, ugly but lovely.
I do not feel sorry for your leaving, because I had give you my best, although it may not be the best in the world, but at least the best I can do.
Kokoa is alone in the tank now, looks like she is missing and looking for you. She keep runing around the 'salon' where you always sleep in, I hope she will get over it.

Kuri I know you not leaving us, its just in an other way. I know you are looking at us, just that we not able to see you right!? Anyway Kuri, I am sure I will see you again one day. Go look for your hubbie boy Kumi ya. We will miss you here!!! LOVE YA!!!!




Kumi: Kuri you know you heavy one or not??


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace, Kuri