Taroland: A Letter Expressing My Disgust and Disappointment

07 January, 2009

A Letter Expressing My Disgust and Disappointment

My Dearest ReXXne,
There is no necessity for you to feel that anyone is against you or poking you in any way whatsoever. But the fact of the matter is that the way you put your pets up for adoption is certainly appalling and worrying. This is especially more so with you imposing such high adoption fees.
If you are truly an animal lover, instead of imposing such high fees, you should ask the potential adopter to donate the amount to independent pet rescuers. They are the ones who truly need the money. Sad to say. I feel that they should do the donation instead of passing to you as I know you will just pocket the money.
However, the question is : Are you truly an animal lover or are you just someone who likes to experiment with animals and want control?
The part that disgusted me that most was when I was told by someone superbly close to you that you are doing it for the simple reason (and this is quoting verbatim): "Because ReXXne needs the money". this was told to me when you 'sold' Dxxxxa on the pretext of adoption.

What amazes me is how you sleep at night? On one hand, you go around preaching how one should care for animals and imposing such high standards on potential adopters. On the other hand, you just callously throw your pets away.
I have known you for many years now and your appalling behaviour in animal care continues to spiral downwards.
You may have certain titles in some forums that decieve people into thinking that you are a real animal lover. Just a little word of caution : If you carry on with what you are doing, people will soon see you for who you really are. Trust me, I know this because I too was once deceived.

No comments: