Taroland: Thanks Dr Jenny - Hand 'N' Paws

16 January, 2009

Thanks Dr Jenny - Hand 'N' Paws



Last Sunday we bring BB for a check-up in Hands 'N' Paws, first time we met Dr Jenny after hearing about her quite sometime. Its a busy Sunday there, Dr Jenny is running here and there, keep apologized to us for waiting. We sit in a corner, my eyes stick to her. I can see how serious she is and how details she explain to every single patients. I tell myself this gonna be a good vet.

Finally our BB's turn, hehhe.. fast fast run into the room. Dr Jenny asks some simple questions and tries to understand what we are worrying. So Dr Jenny explain that when we do not really know the background of a glider, it’s always good to deworm them, and because of BB losing weight and its very comment that Glider diagnose in Protozoa parasite. And we aggress to treats BB’s straight way, rather than waiting for test. Dr Jenny feed BB with a tiny syringe to deworm her, BB like enjoying the medicine, lick and lick, Dr Jenny said its sweet kekeke..

Then we ask if we need to check Kiro too? We dig Kiro out from her pouch, kakaka she is chubbie fat fat, Dr Jenny very happy in her size, she check Kiro professionally, run her gentlest fingers through Kiro to check on her, check Kiro’s tail. And Kiro is good, nothing needed to treat at this moment.

We went out, Dr Jenny give us the Protazoa Medicine and give us the bill, OH MY GOD!!!! I can not trust my eyes and ear!!! THAT IS SOOOOO CHEAP!!!! The fee is so reasonable until abnormal!! LOL!! Dr Jenny give us extra Protozoa Medicine, just incase Kiro needed, if she lost any weight.

Dr Jenny is so gentle, even BB is so scare of stranger she don’t struggler at all with Dr Jenny, she is so professional to explain all the details, and with this veterinary bill, we decided to bring BB and Kiro for check up every 6 months even they are fine.

People who always worries get chop by vet, guess this is the best place we can go.

Detail:
HAND "N" PAWS
C-17G, Jalan PJU 1/45,
Aman Suria Damansara,
47301 PJ
Tel: 03-7804 6539


Dr Jenny can neuter male gliders safely.
Dr. Jenny now available most of the time!!
Update: 18/01/2009
BB is so keen on her food now. She gain 5gm in the week. we are so happy for that. Really wanna thanks Dr Jenny so much :)

8 comments:

BL said...

Hi! I'm BL. I sent my little boy (hedgehog) to Dr. Jenny too. She's a good vet I must say.

mish said...

When I went there last week, there is no Dr. Jenny, only Dr. Lai Chong and Dr. Mervin, I must say both are very nice to my kitty. I like them both and yes it was cheap too.

cpydiana said...

hi... i'm Diana. Dr. Jenny is no longer with HandsNPaws so i'm wondering if u have her personal contact. if u have can u reply me through email?? i need it urgently!! as one of my sugar gliders is having no appetite and she's very weak now...

my email = iamsohungry91@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Dr Jenny is egoistic and arrogant I would not consider to send my small pets to her again.

Sarah said...

Dr Jenny is very experience. I brought my rabbit just for normal checkup. She is the only one who found out that my rabbit is female (all the while we thought she is male) and there is a big cell mass near to stomach, after seeing at least 3 Drs. She was then advised us to surgical remove it and neuter the rabbit at the same time. She saves my rabbit live!

JLing said...

Hi....my female sugar glider has loss her appetite and i would love to bring her to see dr jenny ..but may i know the cost ?just roughly .....cuz i m just a kid and i dun think my parents will bring me there .so i m planning to use my own pocket money for my pets .i m so worrrieddddd.thanks .

Unknown said...

Hi .. I decided to neuter my male glider. Can I know the price to perform it ? Anyone have done it before? Tq

Unknown said...

Guys need urgent help can i have contact or email for doctor jenny, my tortoise is ill not poop since last week until now. please help please.......T.T im very worry now