Taroland: I MAYBE.. & I will IF I can..

08 January, 2009

I MAYBE.. & I will IF I can..

"I maybe buying this & that for my pets."
"I will buy this & that, for my pets, if I can afford."
= Talk #1, Do #0
Do you feel familiar with these two sentances?? I always see these in forum, especially from those so-called PRO or Pet Lovers. When in a public forum, people like to talk big, lecturing others shouldn't do this, canot do that. Showing how much they love their pets and always hanging " My pets have a better life than me" beside their mouth.
But looks like I never see they post up said OH!! I BOUGHT this and that for my pets or they will NEVER can AFFORD.
When there are alot people around, they will buy ONE pack of good food and say OHH, my pets have good life. But think carefully. Most of them have tonnes of petssssss. ONE pack? Feed who??
I tell you secretly ok. You don't go tell others ya... actually they buy alot lousy food like Hxxbixxxl, which themselve always advise its a junk.

No comments: