Taroland: Dispute?? Authorities will Zip Your Mouth.

20 January, 2009

Dispute?? Authorities will Zip Your Mouth.

Continue with the disappointment with the forum, here another disappointed with the Staff of the forum and also the Sugar GliderSxxxx maker.

The person post up the lab report in the main thread, and he was advice to post in dispute thread. So he posts up one in the dispute thread.

A few 'helpful' or 'blind follower' jump out and start to questions the sender, question the lab, a lot of childish nonsense. I never know they can be so childish until I saw what they post.

I try not to post in the thread, as this group of people is too sensitive, and they never think of, if they strongly believe there was nothing wrong with the Glider mix, why they are worries that I just make a few post? I do not even make a conclusion there is something wrong with the Glider mix though.

Until there was a Staff posting, I am so happy thought finally we can have someone in the middle and who everyone can trust to clarify the doubt.

If you interested to know the details, you can read all the words in 'italian', which copy from the forum. If not you can just read the normal font.

Oct 6 2008, 06:06 AM
Gxxxfxxxx:
*my post is regarding the cyanide part in reference to the multipaged squabble in the SG thread*I wouldn't even take Hxxxx's report as anywhere near to being conclusive. i don't know why you guys even have the gut to even hold it as PROOF that it's poisonous.when no one on this forum so far is able to prove that 0.22ppm of cyanide is dangerous in the first place. from what I see, all you guys are doing is keep holding that 0.22ppm on the test result and assuming it's dangerous.

QUOTE
IntroductionCyanides are both man-made and naturally occurring substances. They are found in a number of foods and plants and are produced by certain bacteria, fungi, and algae. Very small amounts of cyanide, in the form of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), are a necessary part of the human diet.

QUOTERegulationsThe government has made recommendations to limit the exposure of the general public to cyanide in food and the exposure of workers to cyanide in the workplace. Hydrogen cyanide is sometimes used to treat food after it is harvested to prevent pest damage. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) allows levels of cyanide in food ranging from 25 ppm in dried beans, peas, and nuts to 250 ppm in spices.

http://www.eco-usa.net/toxics/cyanide-89.shtml

so please, can you guys tell me what does 0.22ppm here mean?did the lab even say dangerous? or is it Hxxxx just jumping to his own conclusion and the rest just ridiculously buying it?*i understand that we're referring to SGs, my point (in case you guys didn't get it) is whether there's actual proof that it is dangerous for SG in the first place?* I've seen the SG thread and it was ridiculous on how some people were pissed or start showing appalling behavior on their posts when they don't even know what the report is talking about. So unless you're some chemical expert who understand what the report actually meant, please don't jump into conclusion.

*************************************************

me:
QUOTE(Wxxxx Pxxxxx @ Sep 30 2008, 01:05 AM)Deaths in animals have been reported at exposure levels ranging from 20 ppm for 4.5 hours to 503 ppm for 5 minutes. Heart effects in rats have been reported following exposure at 200 ppm for 12.5 minutes.

animals will known as ANIMALS.

- 20ppm cynide can kill ANIMALS in 4.5hours. we need to know the body weight for the ANIAMALS.

- how much cyanide can Sugar Glider tolerate.

- Lets assume the ANIMALS in this statement is 10kg. ( the ANIMALS maybe more than 10kgs, like lion, dogs and etc).

- Take the local Sugar Glider average body weight, should we say 90g?

- 10,000g (10kgs) - 20ppm

- 90g - 0.18ppm*

- 0.22ppm is it risky to the Sugar Glider its up to your judge.

Low dosage of Cyanide will not kill immediately, but it accumulates inside the body system. Say a Sugar Glider can live for 10 – 15 years, but it may die once the accumulation is at the fatal lever at 5 years. So stop asking if any Sugar Glider was kill up to date.

*************************************************

Calcium : Phosphorus (Ca : P)Put the Cyanide issue a side, think about the Ca : P ratio 2:1 this is same important to Sugar Glider. Sugar Glider will draw their own calcium from their own bone when there is not enough calcium intakes from their food. Next they will be paralysis and die, its same harmful, again this will not happen in 1 or 2 years.

Hi gxxxfxxxx, sorry the old suggie thread is close, i canot quote it properly. i guess i will repeat here again. cos not everyone read in glider thread. most of Cxxxxxxxxx's customer can accept the cyanide occur is cos by negligent, even it can be like those ppl who speck out for cxxxxxxxxx while cxxxxxxxxx MIA, the sample Hxxxx sent was contaminated. But how to explainthe calcium : phosphoros ratio?, which do the same harm and sugar glider can be kill indirectly from lack of calcium. Which you can refer to her sale thread. it is stated CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT ADDED. FYI, for human. if we eat a jar of apple seeds, we can be kill. compare our body weight and a sugar glider weight. so is it dangerous level. its up to ur judge. and again, forcus the point at the calcium: phosphorus.

*************************************************

Oct 6 2008, 12:13 PM
gxxxfxxxx:
as i mentioned*my post is regarding the cyanide part in reference to the multipaged squabble in the SG thread* that's all. because as i read the thread before, i noticed a lot of people jumped the gun when not even clear of anything. but i do understand the concern for the Calcium : Phosphorus (Ca : P) ratio. btw is there a renowned SG nutritionist expert that people can really refer to?

*************************************************

Me:
not sure if m'sia have any, but i don't know any , m'sia pets line is way behind other countries. and SG is still new in here, but i do have a plan to find out the Cal: Ph ratio in SG diet. may i pm u to talk about it? so we may find out more.cos i am sure u can see alot of ppl say they canot trust this n that. of cos, we canot help if ppl don't care their pets, n those who object Hxxxx non willing to dig out some fund to do futher anaylsis. for the animals and newbies good sake. i willing to do that. but i am sure some ppl are very sensitive in this. i really need a middle man in the whole process
.

I though of digging own pocket, just ask the Staff to be the middle man, to see the process of BML, and then he bring the things home and post to the lab. All on my cost hope that we can find out the right cal: ph ratio should be. And who ever want to join the process and discussion, or whoever has calcium powder, they can bring theirs, I am willing to compensated them, because I was once feeding the mix, I really would like to know the REAL result.

*************************************************

Oct 6 2008, 01:57 PM
gxxxfxxxx:
no point PMing me la. not even 10% of being SG expert and barely 1% a nutritionist. i just clever in using Google. haha.of course i played with SG's before la, courtesy of Hxxx and whoever else i come by. tempted to keep them also.

Why he not even willing to listen my suggestion and he reject the offer? He was not willing to help? Or he himself unsure if the outcome will be against his forum mate? If I was him, if I am very sure of my fellow mate, I will take the offer for sure to find out the truth.

*************************************************

Me:
i don't need a nutritionist though. but someone that can be trust by the newbie..maybe i am abit lebeh.. but i really hope that newbie will not get mislead by the title of mod, if this is the true.

After this post, the Staff went missing, not even keen to reply me.

*************************************************

Oct 9 2008, 05:01 PM
Cxxxxmxxxx_xxx:
dear all (supporters and detractors) Firstly, apologies for not posting earlier. It is not rare for me to MIA as I once MIA for almost 2 months, and a another time 2 weeks as well. I have a life to live, pets to care and I do not have the luxury of having a PC in front of me EVERYDAY AND EVERYNIGHT span when I have much more important things that would help me build a future. If exams, course work and assignments are not important to build my future, then what is? Of course I left my phone on 24 hours for calls and I appreciated the calls by numerous people who both wanted to know more about this case. I was thinking; what this could really be about, how to respond in that way that would result in the resolution of this 'situation' and what to do now.

with regards to the first issue, I guess i have to concede that there are all types of people in the world and that is what makes the world go round. if and when i have had a problem with something/someone (particularly, if i feel this problem is a serious one), i feel it necessary to take it up with them directly and immediately. Many did, those that have met me and those that have not, all called to ask for an explanation because they worry but not the TS. However, in this situation, the whole objective seems more geared towards discrediting my product and myself than actually concern for ones beloved pets. Well, like i said, there are all sorts of people in the world

I wish to say that i would never intentionally harm or injure your pets. I make my glider food due to a genuine passion for gliders. Also, i do not skimp on ingredients. If the lab report on the tub of food is genuine, then i too am truly confused. Like I told a few people, why would I buy 3 to 4 containers of imported calcium and vitamin supplements at one go? To put them in a showcase and let it collect dust? Why would I spend so much money to do that? I am no cheater or money maker as some people are saying, as whatever money I get from the selling of slurp goes back into making slurp. The ingredients are not cheap and traveling is not something easy as many that knows me have seen me taking taxis, LRTs and busses to get my raw materials. Why would I cause harm and cheat when it cost me alot of sweat and blood? I do this for fun? No way, I do it coz I am passionate with what I do, I even go againts my parents' words to do this. OH yah, this reminds me, someone actually thought my parents would spank me if she called my parents to cry crocodile tears. Invading my privacy, especially my parents by calling at night, to cry about something untrue. Provoke me? If this person had the guts, she would talk to me but noooo.... after crying, straight away hang up. Doesn't even want an explanation.

Anyway, here is my solution/suggestion. I have gotten a few people to give me their unfinished batched of Slurp, as well as whatever that is unsold at the petshops that are stocking my slurp, have already been sent to a senior vet. He will be doing an analysis with a few universities and I will be bringing my batch to a private lab of my choice soon. To be fair, I am willing to include the TS in this exercise too as he can follow me to the lab and I too will bring a few neutral witnesses along. For your info, I had 6 witnesses that went with me to the vet and I will leave it to them if they would want to say their names.This time, lets be thorough and have a complete analysis, protein, carbohydrate etc. Once the results are out, then we'll talk again.

PS: I will not be online for the next few days as I got my life to lead. If any of you have questions, feel free to call me at 012 2xxxxxxx.

Whether she has a luxury life, guess people whoever know her will know. After all these years, now only I know she does not have a computer in front of her. Means either she is lying on me for the passed five years or...??

After this incident, I do see someone cry, they cry in anger, they cry in disappointed and they cry in heart breaking. If she is really a pets lover, can't she feel the worries of her customer? Can't she feel the pain of her customer? Crocodile Tear is all they deserve?

*************************************************

Oct 9 2008, 05:15 PM
gxxxfxxxx:
ok. Hxx has answered and I see no reason to continue this thread again UNTIL the results are ready.so anyone else who wish to contact her, the number is there. if there's a need you think that needs to be posted here, or that you think the thread deserves a purpose to be open - please PM me.

Thread is close with a unreasonable excuse. Look at the time between the Staff close the thread and the the last post, post by cxxxxxxxxx. Was he in the stand by mood to close the thread? No one know..

*************************************************

QUOTE(hxxxx@ Oct 31 2008, 03:49 PM)
I will not reply to anyone post other than cxxxxxxxxx, if not this dispute thread will be back to one circle, pointless war, because no one can really speak on her behalf. This thread is all about the Buyer(with doubt) and Seller, so please don't post any unnecessary comment here, thanks.

ps: kp, yes i know you take good care for your glider, you make your own mix, so i have no doubt your glider is healthy. And I also know you sometimes order from cxxxxxxxxxx without supplements.

Some member start to post some personal comment, some member trying to proof their gliders are find even they feeding the glider mixed, but the fact is, they order a non added supplements mixed, which they own self add the supplements. Of cause their gliders are healthy. While others were told that the Glider mixed are calcium added, so everyone do not supplement their glider with calcium, the report show that the mix does not even contain the sufficient calcium to cover its own phosphorus, how about others phosphorus from fruits and mealworms?.

*************************************************

Nov 7 2008, 08:02 AM
gxxxfxxxx:
you're behaving as if no one else can speak up regarding this matter. is there a problem?so far i see you have no problem who comment so long as they're seemingly "on your side" but i often see your attitude as such appear when you can't counter / defend when people pose you questions or stating facts. I've seen how you and a few others behave at SG thread and it was appalling and i do not wish to see it repeated here. everyone has the right to comment, as long as it contributes to the topic. many of you have been baselessly accusing the 0.22ppm as if it's harmful but when given facts and figures about cyanide content, it's not surprising to see replies like "you not cxxxxmxxxx, you don't come answer" don't bother asking me to search out old posts, you guys spam like crazy and it's not worth my time searching, i know what i seen before. keep up this kind of attitude and i'm going to close this thread again. which was the reason i closed this thread in the first place. heck, i'm tempted to close this thread again, simply because there's no dispute to begin with. one sent it for test (for whatever reasons it was) and results were given, till now no one has been able to interpret the results in expert fashion but many (foolishly) assuming that 0.22ppm is harmful. haha.
------------
Now, if anyone wants this thread to be opened - SHOW ME PROOF, then it becomes a dispute. PROOF, meaning a detailed report from EXPERT NUTRITIONIST(s) / SG Care Guru (s) regarding the result, explaining in detail how it affects SG and what should the nutritional value be. The document MUST also have the person's name, company, contact number, and other details to PROOF the authenticity and reliability.or else, such claims of SLURPS being TOXIN to SG so far (as seen in SG thread and this thread) is baseless and thus, this is just a matter of product enquiry. END.

and don't PM me unless any of you have the above. I decide to close this thread again in order to avoid having it setting a precedence in future cases of "product enquiry". simply because this is "Trade Zone Helpdesk & Dispute Resolution Corner". there's no TRADE DISPUTE to begin with, it all looks like product enquiry on why the results state as such and whether it was harmful.

This is terrible disappointed post from a Staff, an authorized party, a party should be handle things on fair way. He doesn't even understand how important the calcium and phosphorus are, he is not willing to help to find out. YET he assume he know and just close the thread in this way. The authorized parties are trying to hide and cover each others, abusing their powder to close thread they like.

"on your side" – I don’t understand why he say this, does he know the whole picture? Does he know all these people are Cxxxxmxxxx_xxx customers? Does he know all these people PAY for the mixed? Does he know all these people have the right to ask and looking for an explanation?

your attitude as such appear when you can't counter / defend when people pose you questions or stating facts – does this means, TS need to argue? for more war? So he can close the thread with ‘good’ reason again? Keep quiet means can’t counter / defend?? Defend = more war = Close thread; keep quiet = can’t counter = CLOSE thread. Why doesn’t he just say I not happy with this thread. So I close it?

many (foolishly) assuming that 0.22ppm is harmful. Haha – foolish? as a Staff who NO intention to learn, to find out, to help, BUT to assume others are foolish, I really would like to know who is the naïve foolish here? You as an adult, please TALK with respect, TALK before you do your own study. Don’t make yourself looks SO DAMN FOOLISH in the public!! You may able to zip others mouth, but you yourself make everyone who really has the knowledge look down at you. YES, at least I look down at you!!

You are such a LOSER!! You don’t dare to stand up for your mate in real life, if you strongly believe she is 100% a victim, and she is the one get hurt and others are trying to condemn her, why don’t you take the offer?

If you are not ready for the real fact, mind yourself stand aside, don’t act yourself like a pro, a pro who do not know anything, but abusing power, closing a thread with your childish nonsense excuse. Face the REAL FACT! Because all our GLIDERS ARE A REAL LIFE!!! They are not a CAMERA!! They are not a TOY!!!!

It’s so sad to see such an irresponsible authority and a blind follower, even though he is an adult. I hope you wouldn't find out the truth for your whole life, if not you will end like me with anger and disappointments.

Afterall, where is the explaination for the Ca : P ?? gxxxfxxxx, are you trying to drag it over? This is because you / the maker canot get any excuse to explain the ratio of the Ca : P don't you??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Cxxxxmxxxx_xxx is Crazymouse_yyh from LYN, then I am disappointed after I have read all this.

But I have always suspected her to be conniving and taking advantage of the status by duping her customers.

I just feel sorry for her blind followers. It's not their fault that they are loyal to the point of being dumb.