Taroland: Disappointment – Darkness of Forum

09 January, 2009

Disappointment – Darkness of Forum

I believe we are not able to live without politics, but I think there is such thing as too much for a forum.

I try to refrain from posting this up openly in the forum as well as refraining from posting it in my own blog. But as each day goes by, I get more and more disappointed that no one cares about this. The worst part of it all is that many in authority who either know nothing or are not willing to know but yet just judge and attempt to cover facts with unreasonable childish excuses.

As they are authorised to do so, threads can be closed as and when it pleases them. Realistically speaking there’s nothing much that a normal ordinary member can do about it.

As I feel like I would like to consistently caution real responsible animal lovers, I have finally decided to post this in my blog.

You must be wondering where all this is leading to. Hold your horses, I am getting there. Everything has to have its own intro.

When I first adopted my gliders, I fed this mixture to them. The thing about me is that I want to be 100% sure as to what my own pets are eating. So, I decided to get a blender in order to be able to blend things for them. After substantial reading and researching on the internet, I decided to make what is called the BML diet, with added fresh fruits.

I got my first container of Rap-Cal from Diyana (KP), and then I started blending. The very first thing I noticed is the mixture I bought had a whole world of difference from the BML I had blended. I was truly disappointed when I saw the difference. That made me keep the mixture aside and not feed it anymore. After the mixture had been untouched for sometime, I brought it out of the freezer to melt it down in order to wash the container out. Imagine my further shock, when I saw the melted mixture.

I try not to be active in the Sugar Glider Thread in that forum, because I cannot stand to see the real facts. Yes, I am selfish, maybe I should have told the others, but I didn’t. I kept telling myself that perhaps I was mistaken. I had hoped that I had simply misjudged her although she has disappointed me on many occasions.

Anyway, this is the report from one of the forumers who spent money to send the mixture to the lab. In fact, he also sent mine - the Smoothie (BML diet) too. I appreciated that someone really cared and was willing to spend on their own pets. With the Suggie-Smoothie lab report, at least now we know the Cal: Ph ratio contain in BML diet. I really would like to thank the person who spent on it.

Suggie-Smoothie ( Original BML Diet + Fresh fruits)

The results from the report really drove me crazy!! I really think I need to re-judge her, I am getting confused. Do I really know her?