Taroland: Photos Of The Day

23 January, 2009

Photos Of The Day


Yesterday off from work, while driving home, I saw the sun. Wooo I pull out my camera like very 'yao ying' and start to shoot the sun. LOL come out with all lousy photos. This is the only photo can post up here..

This morning went into office, WAW alot of birds playing on top my head. They are so noisy too. Again to pretend abit 'yao ying', this time don't dare to over pretend :P, start to Cik Kak CIk KAk. OH DEAR! its not easy to take the flying birds AT ALL. Until my hands are soo tired, no choice but to put back my camera into the bag. With only two photos can be show.


3 comments:

Sushi said...

ooo indeed very yaoyeng!

YL

Anonymous said...

Having fun with your new toy?

Nezumitaro said...

YL pretend only hahaha.. :P

jtl, kakak yes lots of fun..